K.I.S.S. … “I Do!” strive to Keep It Simple and Stunning – No hidden charges, markups or up-selling later. We just do a great job for you, with reasonable rates, no local travel fees, high-creativity, unobtrusive, creative crews … no nonsense.
What Do I Need to know for Photo+Video
5 Reasons you MUST hire a videographer (weddingwire)
Read Dozens of ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Reviews!
Ready to get Scheduled? Fill out an easy QUOTES FORM for details and services/pricing questions … and if you prefer, you can even do a quick refundable deposit with PayPal, on the sidebar, to confirm your date (confirmation invoicing details will follow within 24hrs)!
Continue reading “K.I.S.S. Two Thumbs Up 👍”
All The Right Questions • Videography + Photography
How to select photo/video teams?
- How many hours of coverage would you like to document during the wedding?
- 6 to 8hrs is common for most couples – 8hrs supports more Preptime and late evening coverage that’s difficult with 6hrs
- How many photo/video people do I really need?
- Extra shooters really helps provide more spontaneous coverage, more footage for creative editing, more mobility with less intrusive movement, ability to cover separate locations (like prep locations and off-site activities) – highly recommended for 8hrs or more coverage (extended days and activiites)
- What kind of Style and what finished photos/videos do you want?
- Style is both creative/visual and directorial/documentary. Often the best way to communicate your style is with samples that appeal to you! Send some links from my site or other vids/pics you’ve liked and I can chat with you about “how to do it” .. maybe even better!
What is the cost? What packages do you offer? What does that include? How many people will shoot the event? Do you have an assistant? Will there be a travel fee? Do you require a deposit?
You may have other questions. Want to chat? Jeff 720.273.1516
Quick Quotes! For a quick followup email! Or Read On!
Continue reading “🤷🏻♂️ Common Q+A”
5 Reasons MUST hire videography!
“ … we had both a photographer and a videographer. I am so, so, so thankful that we ended up going with the video. It was something we almost cut to save money, but it was so worth it! When we got the pictures back, there were many guests and moments that were missed — and thankfully were caught by the video. I hate being videotaped, but I never even noticed him throughout the day.” — read more …
Browse • Locations / Venues / Lifestyles • or SEARCH …
Continue reading “Financing! Reviews!!”
I answer to “TheVideoGuy” with a smile – I’m Jeff – Your Video Guy! 👍
I’m a visual storytelling fool! I’ve been doing media production and interactive media since the dark ages of digital. Weddings + Events, Marketing, Production, Direction, Training, Motion Graphics, Design, Editing, Creative Collaboration. All of it. Concept to Delivery.
So – let’s get creative with your Memories in Motion!
I wear all the hats.
I am a videographer, photographer – media and video producer for art, corporate, broadcast, music, and personal events. I offer full-service beginning-to-end video production, photography, animation, web services, creative consulting and media project management. I have over 15 years of experience with digital media development, and concept to delivery skills.
I work in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona … and other destinations and locations with affordable flexibility. I really enjoy and seek destination events!
Storyteller, VidGuy, FilmDude + Memory-Maker.
Contact/Quote page email! Call anytime.
Jeff “TheVideoGuy” – 720-273-1516 JeffTheVideoGuy@gmail.com